This delicious banana bread was originally given to me as a gift by our Customer Service Manager, Beth. As soon as I tried it, I was hooked.
I’ve since made it for family, friends and neighbors and they all love it! And the best part… it’s so easy.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
1 ½ cup Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to 1 Flour or equivalent
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
¾ cup sugar
½ cup unsalted grass-fed butter melted and cooled
2 large eggs
1 tsp pure vanilla
3 ripe bananas, smashed
3/4 cup gluten free semi-sweet chocolate chips (I like Gerbs brand because it’s allergy friendly)
Smidge of coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease loaf pan with a little coconut oil and gluten free 1 to 1 flour.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt and sugar in large bowl. Whisk together. Set aside.
- Combine room temperature melted butter, eggs, vanilla and smashed bananas in another bowl and mix well.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Set aside ¼ cup of chocolate chips. Fold ½ cup into the combined batter.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan and top with the chocolate chips you set aside.
- Bake at 350 degrees on the center rack of your oven for 40 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool, remove from pan, slice and enjoy!